Need a little help with your business case?
Convincing others in your organisation that PerformanceHub a is great investment sometimes poses a challenge. Here’s a little thought exercise that may help.
Try putting a value on these benefits:
- Less time filling in forms and waiting for responses.
- Think about it. If everyone in the organisation saves just 10 minutes per review, managers save 10 minutes too and HR save a few minutes per review collating information, that’s a lot of hours saved. More than enough for PerformanceHub to pay for itself in time savings alone.
- Less chasing
- You chase, managers chase. All that time adds up. Not just the chasing either, finding who to chase takes even more time. PerformanceHub does most of the chasing for you and highlights who is holding up the process in real-time.
- Less admin
- How many days are spent administering your process today? Let PerformanceHub do it for you.
- Higher performance review completion rates
- HR and Managers receiving real-time performance data, process information and an ability to track progress against objectives and goals
- Clearer communication
- Better alignment
- Higher engagement levels
- A more focused workforce. Let’s say your employees could be just 1% more efficient through focused and aligned objectives. That’s an effective saving of 1% of your total salary budget, now that’s a big number.
- Save just 1 top performer from leaving and save many £1000s
- Not only do you save on recruitment fees, but also on lost productivity through the time it takes to find a replacement and for the replacement to get up to speed. Not to mention they may never reach the performance levels of the leaver.
Putting hard monetary values on all of these points is a difficult exercise, but if you just make very high level approximations, it’s clear to see that you will get many multiples of return on your investment.