Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This policy is effective from 17/6/19.
Who We Are
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
- Our site address is www.cogendo.com
- Our company name is Cogendo Limited
- Our registered address is 51 West Street, Marlow, UK. SL7 2LS
- Our Data Protection Officer is Dr. Neil Bowers and he can be contacted at email@example.com.
Cogendo is registered with the ICO. Our registration number is ZA085928 and further details of the Data Protection register entry be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here http://www.ico.org.uk/
What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of visits to our site and the resources you use (this data is not personally identifiable)
- Information about your computer (e.g. your partial IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information for site improvements
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us , except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
If requesting a trial or demo, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers