Today we released a powerful new dashboard for managers and HR. It provides a huge amount of insight into how objectives are being assigned and progressed in the organisation in real-time.
The new dashboard highlights problems and bottlenecks, both in the process and the delivery of objectives. Here are some of the things it will show you:
- Who has no objectives assigned to them
- Who has too few objectives assigned
- The distribution of the number of objectives assigned – useful to see if some people have far too many objectives
- Number of overdue objectives
- Which managers have engaged their staff in the process and which have not
- Where objectives and objective reviews are in the lifecycle
- % Complete
It also gives you the ability to send managers who have problems or who are causing bottlenecks a private message to give them some, erm…. ‘encouragement’.
The dashboard is split into 3 sections:
Section 1: Direct Reports
Summary of objectives (or lack of them) assigned to your direct reports. Including ones assigned by matrix managers if you are using them.
Section 2: Second Line Reports
Summarises how your direct reports are assigning objectives to their direct reports, including how many objectives have been assigned and lifecycle progression statistics.
Section 3: Larger Organisation
If your direct reports have larger organisations under them, e.g. department heads, this section gives a summary of all objectives in each of these organisations.
The bottom line is: there’s nowhere to hide!